Telephone: 01709 291722
Facsimile: 01709 291788
Email: Click Here
Commercial Gas Engineers • Industrial Gas Engineers • Combustion Engineers
Blaney Mechanical Ltd Environmental StatementBlaney Mechanical Ltd undertakes to raise the awareness and importance of Environmental and Health and Safety issues to protect our employees, customers and the general environment.
We recognise the importance of our activities on the environment and are committed to operating our business responsibly and in compliance with all environmental regulations, legislation and approved codes of practice relating to our operations.
It is our policy to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following.
- Continually assess the environmental effects of the company's activities.
- Training of employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimise the risk to the public and employees from operation and activities
This policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is available to clients and to the general public.
Think you can smell gas? Click here.
© 2007-2018 Blaney Mechanical Ltd
30 Day Credit Accounts Available Subject to Status